Our professional team, which includes UK-Qualified chartered accountants, provides a full range of accountancy services for companies and trusts. This includes the preparation and submission of accounts and tax returns for annual statutory reporting purposes, as well as providing management accounting and ad-hoc reporting, as required, to assist our clients to manage their business.
The accounting services we offer includes:
- The Provision of accounting services for investment and trading companies and trusts
- Preparation of statutory financial statements (abridged or full), as required
- Management accounting, as required
- The Preparation and filing of local Income Tax Office returns
- A full range of payroll services, including:- Registration with the Income Tax Office
– Salary payments
– Remittances to the Income Tax Office.
Her Majesty’s Government of Gibraltar published the Limited Partnerships Bill on 29th October 2020. The Bill is a welcomed revamp of the existing Limited Partnerships Act 1927. Although the Bill […]
On 29 October 2020, the Government of Gibraltar published the Fair Trading Bill 2020 (‘the Bill’). It is intended that the Bill will introduce a series of important changes, which […]
On 31st December 2020, the Chief Minister of Gibraltar, Fabian Picardo, announced that a Framework Agreement had been reached between the United Kingdom and Spain in respect of Gibraltar which will ultimately […]